Thursday, August 2, 2012

Introduction!! :)

Hello to anyone who may be reading this! My name is Rachel, and just 10 days ago I pierced the cartilage in my ear. The proper name for my piercing is a "helix." I am absolutely head-over-heels in love with it! It's in the perfect spot (thanks to the help of my piercer) and I am growing fond of the captive bead ring look. Now, the only other piercings I've ever had are my ear lobes, one on each side of my head. So, you can imagine, I was TERRIFIED about it. I honestly had no clue what to expect. I don't have any super close friends or anyone that I can talk to who have had their cartilage pierced before. And I'd imagine, they probably got it done at Claire's :/ So, I was completely on my own. That is why I am here!! For anyone out there who may be in the same place that I was in, I am your "friend" who you can ask for advice! I will be completely and utterly honest in my posts and will update as much as possible. 


I do not claim to be an expert or any sort of professional on piercings. I am simply passing on any knowledge of things that work or things that don't work onto my fellow piercees! I cannot count on my hands how many times I've considered taking the darn piercing out already, and it's only been 10 days!! :O But, I'm determined that I am in it for the long haul. If anyone is reading this, I thank you in advance, and wish you happy piercing! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment